Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Valentine Lollipops

I love Valentine's Day! A day filled with hearts, mushiness & the best part... lots of chocolate - Yes Please! Last year my lil gal & I decided to create some one of a kind Valentine cards for her class. They were so fun, I wanted to share them again this year!

Supplies:
Chocolate candy melts (we used chocolate & white)
Lollipop sticks
Candy canes
Sprinkles
Lollipop bags
Assemble the candy canes & lollipop sticks on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.

Melt chocolate over a double boiler.

Carefully spoon chocolate into hearts. I twirled the lollipop sticks to make sure they were evenly coated & added some sprinkles. We also made some treats without the sticks.

Yummy!

Add a bag to protect the treats!

For the card I took a picture of her, added a fun Valentine message & printed them on 4x6 photo paper. Using an e-xacto knife, slice above & below the hand, then insert the lollipop stick. Instant cuteness! (The final lollipop version will be in a treat bag)


Happy Valentine's Day!

XOXO

Pin It


12 comments:

  1. These are great! I've never seen this idea before. Truly unique and I bet yummy too. I pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and love that they are so easy!! Saw them on Katharines Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...thanks for sharing your ideas on the Thursday blog hop! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Create It Thurs Party and I MUST give this a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute and fun are these! Thanks for sharing at The Weekend Retreat, Hope to see you back on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful!!!!!! Thank you for helping to make the Thursday Favorite Things Blog hop so much fun. Big Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww these are super cute, and delicious too I bet! Pinning, and I featured this today on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness these are the cutest thing ever!

    I would love to have you hop over and share with us at Tell Me About It Tuesday!
    http://www.sweetsillysara.com/2014/02/welcome-to-tell-me-about-it-tuesday-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute! And I love them on the picture! I'm featuring this at my link party tonight and pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Brandy! Just letting you know your project was featured at Link'n Blogs. Thanks for linking up! :)
    http://iputabirdonit.blogspot.com/2014/02/linkn-blogs-12.html

    xo
    Daniela
    Put A Bird On It

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea. So creative! Hi I'm stopping by from linkin blogs party!

    ReplyDelete