Sunday, January 19, 2014

Wild About You Valentines + Printable

 Now that the holidays are over, I'm in full Valentine's Day mode! I love love!

 I've started working on some Valentine's for my little gals classroom friends! I have so many ideas conjured up in my little 'ol brain, I've decided to separate versions for the boys & girls (girls version coming soon)!

Want to make these Wild Valentines? What you'll need:
3" bags (purchased from Michaels)
Animal toys (I found these at CVS)
Stapler

 I created blank versions of the bag toppers just for you! Click HERE to download all 4 versions! Print & have your little one sign their name.

Happy Valentine's Day Wild Thing!

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea! Thanks for sharing on the blog hop today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay these are extremely cute and clever!!! So nice to see you link up this week. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop . Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!
    I am co hosting Fluster's Creative Muster Link Party!! Thanks so much for linking up!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to cute!! Thanks for sharing at The Weekend Retreat, hope to see you back on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing with Wednesday's Adorned From Above Link Party.
    Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are too cute! Pinning, and thanks so much for sharing this at Creativity Unleashed!

    ReplyDelete